The City staff is committed to effectively serve the residents and businesses of the Lavon community by efficiently providing financial services and timely accurate financial information to support city services and decision-makers in the allocation and management of the City’s resources.
The City’s financial dealings are transparent and open to the public.
Financial Services duties include all accounting, banking, billing, budgeting, accounts receivables and payables, and purchasing activities.
Reports and Information
- Proposed FY 20-21 GF Budget website and filed with City Sec.pdf (684.07 Kb)
- Property-Tax-Rate-per-100-Vakuation.pdf (25.33 Kb)
- Notice_of_Tax_Rate_City_of_Lavon_CollinCo.pdf (98.61 Kb)
- Notice_of_Public_Hearing_City_of_Lavon_CollinCo.pdf (90.42 Kb)
- Inv Rept 3rd Qtr FY 2019-2020.pdf (66.35 Kb)
- Inv Rept 2nd Qtr FY 2019-2020.pdf (45.99 Kb)
- Inv Rept 1st Qtr FY 2019-2020.pdf (48.63 Kb)
- Financial Report 2019.pdf (1.21 Mb)
- Financial Report 2018.pdf (1.49 Mb)
- FY-18-19-Investment-Report-2nd-Quarter.pdf (43.24 Kb)
- FY-18-19-Investment-Report-1st-Quarter.pdf (40.56 Kb)
- FY 18-19 Investment Report - 3rd Quarter.pdf (45.69 Kb)
- FY 17-18 General Fund Check registers.xlsx (1.46 Mb)
- 2016-2017-Revenues-Expenditures-per-Capita-.pdf (34.12 Kb)
For information about competitive bidding opportunities please see Public Notices.